Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Oh, hello.

::Waves hello::

Hey there. Long time no see. I've been so busy these last few months that I haven't had much time to cook or blog. I've had my hands full with school and work. Any recipes that I make are tester recipes or things I've already posted on here.

That will be changing soon though because I graduate from college in 5 days!! I've also been hanging out with people more often lately and trying to make dessert to bring over when I hang out. I make all kinds of desserts so that I can have a little bit and be able to share the rest. This is something I really like because I've been eating much better the past few months and have managed to lose just about 15 pounds. So making and eating a dozen cookies just isn't going to fly with me. Today I made some and ate 2 or 3 and was totally satisfied with that and was glad to see the rest get eaten (even though a bunch of them got burnt!).

So, yes, I will start blogging again! I'll try to put in calorie counts where I can since I try to figure out the calories in everything I eat before I eat it.

1 comment:

Sylvernight said...

Are you still around? Your blog has provided some great information, so I'd love to see more.